- Specification: Open Circuit Voltage (VOC): 22V; Optimum Power Voltage (Vmp): 17.5V; Short Circuit Current (ISC): 1.23A; Optimum operating current (Imp): 1.14A; Weight: 4. 25 lb; Dimension: 18. 5*14. 2*0. 8 Inch
- High Modules Conversion Efficiency： 20W Mono Solar Panel Provides Up to 20W Power. If You Have Any Quality Problems, Please Contact Us.
- Green Solar System: Basic Component for Off-Grid Solar Panel 12V/24V/36V/48V System, Caravan, RVS, Cars, Boats, Green House Solar Systems. Basic Component for Resident Off-Grid System Widely Used on Marine, Dry camp, water pumping systems, signaling systems, Garden Watering, and other Off-Grid Applications.
- HIGH QUALITY MECHANICAL PROPERTIES: Withstand High Wind (2400Pa) and Snow Loads (5400Pa); Lightweight Anodized Aluminum Frame and Reinforced Safety and anti-Reflection Coated Glass 3.2mm Thick and Waterproof IP-65 Rated Junction Box which Allows The Panel Lasts for a Long Time.
- Warranty: 5 years workshop warranty and 20 years output warranty. 100% money back guarantee. Customer service and technical support based in California.
ACOPOWER 20W Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the Key Component to a system when going solar Off-Grid system. These panels are relatively compact and are a breeze to set up.
Whether you are going camping in the mountains or taking a trip to the beach, this panel can be a great start to your off-grid system! This panel has several uses including marine, dry camp, RVS and other off-grid applications. ACOPOWER Provides cost-effective solar panels and Free Professional Engineering Services.
Item Condition: ACOPOWER Brand New
Manufactory Location: Made in United States
Peak Power (Pmax): 20W
Short Circuit Current (Isc): 1. 23A
Open circuit voltage (Voc): 22V
Optimum operating current (Imp): 1. 14A
Optimum power voltage (Vmp): 17. 5V Weight: 4. 25 lb.
Dimension: 18. 5*14. 2*0. 8 Inch
All technical data at STC
Test condition: 1000W/m², AM1. 5, 25℃
Small household lighting system.
Portable solar power.
All small power electrical devices & small PV system.